Isn't it just the best to see the man you love being fatherly in any capacity? There's a pillow at my grandparent's house that says, "Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a DAD." Our baby's not here yet, but my husband earned a Father's Day gift this year by spending last Saturday bathing my three (three!!) sheepdogs (sheepdogs!!) in a tub he fashioned out of Tupperware storage.
Join me as I once again scour the Internet for ideas on what to get the men I love oh-so-much!
Start out with cute free Father's Day printables... because we know it's all about presentation.
|free father's day printables from amanda's parties to go blog|
And for some of my personal top picks:
1. Stanley 3-in-1 Tripod LED Flashlight, $23.95 on Amazon.com
2. Cobalt blue BBQ grill, $19.00 on West Elm
3. Rag and Bone boater belt, $115 on Barney's.com
4. Age Your Own Whiskey Kit, $150 on Binny's.com (via RealSimple magazine)
5. "Forever Family" map with heart, $22.00 on Etsy.com
For more, check out Rachel Zoe's always fashionable ideas:
|the zoe report|