11.16.2010

Lust List: November 2010


My tank tops haven't made it to winter storage yet, but even before Halloween, holiday decorations started popping up in retail stores. Depending on the source, the reasons for this are varied-- from a projected upswing in 2010 holiday sales to enticing bargain-savvy consumers with budget-friendly early bird deals. (Christmas in July, anyone?)

Who would fall for such a blatant ploy to encourage consumerism in this down economy?

I would, and I have.

Here are just some of the things on my radar at the moment:

Anything and everything turquoise! From Oh Joy!




It's time for my favorite-- Holiday Party Attire! Tory Burch


Unique Christmas gifts, from vintage to handmade: Etsy.com. For example...

I love this seller for simple and reasonably priced handmade jewelry. I purchased the necklace above on Etsy.



Customized self-inking address stamp, myrubberstamp (also on Etsy). 
About 1/3 of the price of PSA stamps, and just as pretty!



My decorations aren't up yet, but my wheels are already spinning... Coastal Living


Holiday Sets galore! "Beauty in a Box: Nars Junkie" $69 on Sephora.com


A plate of these for the party host... because during the holidays, calories don't count.










Fabulous new pieces from the Swelle Boutique




Anything and everything featured on this blog- I check it at least twice a day- swanky::chic::fete



 
Uber cute and a total indulgence at $345:



Loving that my favorite magazines are starting to go digital... pictured here, Martha Stewart Living

1 comment: