8.08.2013

Goodnight Moon! Baby's First Birthday


Well, I have finally decided on a theme for my little guy's first birthday... it's going to be a teeny-tiny family party but I just had to have an inspiration. Colors will be all primary (like the ones on the cover of the book), and I'll probably make a moon... and a cow to jump over it. Wish me luck! The invitations have gone out:
These invitations were really easy to make-- I chose printable invitations (to a bridal shower, actually) from Party City with a color I liked, and cut teeny-tiny books out of photo paper that I put on the photos instead of the little ribbons they had included. A few cute fonts from dafont.com (my favorite site for downloading free fonts) and they were ready!


I know the party won't be anything as fancy as some of the ones I've seen online, but I'm excited about getting ideas from lovely Goodnight Moon soirees like this one!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment