7.20.2013

We Love MORE FREE STUFF! 10 free printables, fonts, deals and steals


More FREE THINGS!

I am not too blog-savvy, but I can see from my analytics page what lands people to my blog. My "free" posts are the most popular, so I thought I'd do another one.

I'm always looking at and pinning free resources on this Pinterest board, so be sure and check back often!

First up: IF YOU HAVE PHOTOSHOP, YOU MUSTMUSTMUST GET THESE FREE FILTERS. Sorry to shout, but seriously, these are amazing and free from the Pioneer Woman.

Pioneer Woman Photoshop Action Filters
 Here's a YouTube tutorial on how to use them.

What about a free and oh-so-pretty invitation kit?
Free party invitations, Love vs. Design
This entire website is great (I mean, it's called "Fab and Free")! Here are some fonts.
Fab and Free Fonts
Free chalk backgrounds...
Foolish Fire
... and fonts to use on them.
Free chalkboard fonts
Free Redbox codes (I've used these, they work! But most are only one-time use. You can use a different credit card though and use them again...)
Found here

Pretty free printable botanical collage:

Free vintage prints:

Someone to congratulate? Free "congratulations" printable pack!
Lovendesign

Things you can get FREE on your birthday!!! Of course I found this in July. My birthday is in June.
BdayFreeDay


All of these sites are awesome, I highly recommend taking some time to look around them because there's lots more FREE to be had!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment